They work with issues that are directly related to the legality and literacy of the legal conduct of various events in the process of resolving disputes. In addition, the services of lawyers provide support for clients at the stage of appealing court decisions and actions of officials, drafting and filing the necessary applications, written claims, petitions.
The key services available to our customers include the following:
- Ensuring the protection and representation of the legal rights, freedoms and interests of the principal at the stages of the investigation or inquiry.
- Providing legal protection for the principal at the stage of the trial in the courts of first instance in the conditions of the consideration of the case on the merits.
- Accompanying the principal at the stage of appealing judicial actions and decisions by appeal or cassation, including with the preparation and filing of the necessary petitions and written claims.
Use the online consultation now to verify the professionalism of our employees before using the paid services of lawyers. There comes the use of the criminal defense monroe ga now.
Absentee consultation does not always allow to fully resolve issues related to criminal cases. If you are convinced of the professionalism and competence of our employees and want to take the opportunity of a personal meeting with specialists, make an appointment at the number indicated on our website. At a face-to-face meeting, the lawyer will inform you about the cases and their features, and will also assist in the formation of the most effective legal position in a particular case, including the client’s conduct. In the case of a settlement, the specialist personally accompanies the principal in cases at any stage of the examination of the situation by the investigating authorities or the court.
- Faced with law enforcement agencies, as a rule, a person is not ready to immediately and fully defend himself.
- Most people, at the time of the crime, do not think about the fact that their actions can lead to the dock. Therefore, even in the case of an intentional crime, the detention becomes unexpected, causing a state of stress. Subsequent delivery to the police department exacerbates this stress, suppresses the will to resist. At such moments, the detainee is easy to convince to give a confession of a crime that he did not commit, which often happens in practice.
That is why it is important to seek the assistance of a criminal lawyer as soon as possible.
How to find a criminal lawyer? Legal aid
At first glance, the criminal lawyer does a simple job: he is present at the investigative actions, visits the detained defendant, and participates in the trial. But this is only the visible part of the work of a lawyer. The most difficult and time-consuming work of a lawyer is to analyze the circumstances of the case, study the position of the accused, and uphold this position at the preliminary investigation and in court.