Today day by day criminal cases are rising up so in this case hiring criminal lawyers is the right choice. If you can’t handle the case on your own then it is the right way to get justice against any criminal case. So here will be the right guide on how and when to hire a criminal lawyer. Here’s more information about the best known criminal lawyer in Singapore.
Who is a criminal lawyer?
A criminal lawyer is a lawyer who specialised in criminal cases and punishments. People who do crime also hire lawyers and also the ones who want justice against any criminal case then, the criminal lawyer is the only one who can defend you and can help you to get justice.
Role of Criminal Lawyer
- The very first role of a criminal lawyer is to investigate the case and find out whether a person can get justice or not.Then he or she files a case based on the situation and appeals in court in front of a judge.He or she will make an appropriate plan and defend their client.
- He or she discusses and explores all the cases related to the case so that he can help the client to resolve the case and get free as soon as possible.
- Criminal lawyer provides legal advice to their clients and educates them about their legal rights and options. They also inform them about the possible outcomes of their case and the consequences of their actions.
- A criminal lawyer investigates the case thoroughly, collects evidence, and interviews witnesses to build a strong defense strategy. In some cases, a criminal lawyer negotiates with the prosecution for a plea bargain, which is an agreement to reduce the charges or punishment in exchange for a guilty plea.
- If the case goes to trial, a criminal lawyer represents their client in court, cross-examines witnesses, and argues on their behalf.In case of conviction, a criminal lawyer assists their client in the sentencing process by advocating for a lesser sentence or arguing for mitigating circumstances.
- If the client is not satisfied with the verdict, a criminal lawyer can file an appeal to challenge the decision in a higher court.
In short, we can say that criminal lawyers play an important role in protecting g the rights of a citizen and helps them to give justice to innocent victims. So if you face any of the case then immediately contact with the criminal layers can be the right choice for you.